Patience Home Health Care (PHHC) offers a full-line of quality skilled nursing services in the privacy of your own home for:
- Medicare Certified Psychiatric Home Health
- Wound care – with Certified Wound Care Specialist
- Wound Vac
- Enteral Therapy
- Coordination of Durable Med Equipments needs, including Diabetic Shoes and Glucometers
- Diabetic Management/Insulin Administration
- CHF and COPD Management/Pulse Oximetry
- Nutritional Management and Instruction
- Medication Management and Instruction
- Disease Process Management and Instruction
- Home Safety Management and Instruction
Service is offered in the client’s home, assisted living setting, foster care home, or other residential facility.
A Certified Home Health Aid may be provided to assist with activities of daily living when appropriate.
Call Patience Home Health Care at (210) 340-4445 today!